The following technologies are eligible for rebates through the Clean Heating and Cooling Program:
If you have already started the income verification process on this site, you can log-in and either complete your income verification or view the status of your already submitted request. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
1. Create an account at MassCECiVerify.com. This can be accomplished by clicking the “Sign-up” button in the top right corner of the MassCECiVerify website. Once you’ve signed up for an account, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. You’ll need to click the link on this confirmation email before you can log in.
2. Log in. Once you’ve created an account and confirmed your email address, you can log in using the “log in” button on the top right of the MassCECiVerify website. The system will then walk you through your application, collecting all necessary information.
3. Create an application. Once you’ve logged in, click the “New Application” button in the middle of your screen. The system will then walk you through your application, collecting all necessary information.You will then be led through a brief series of steps to provide information for your application.
4. Print and sign your completed application. Using the information you provide in the previous steps, the website will automatically generate a 4506-T. Once you’ve completed all the application steps, you’ll be provided with a link to download your completed IRS form 4506-T and provide you with a link to download it to your computer.
5. Submit your application. Three options are provided for submitting your completed application.
a. Online submission: Scan and upload your completed application (signed IRS form 4506-T).
b. US Mail: Send your completed application (signed IRS form 4506-T) to:
326 First Street, Suite 26
Annapolis, MD 21403
c. Fax: Fax your completed application (signed IRS form 4506-T) to 443-906-1180
This application is for income verification only. Rebate applications must be submitted separately.
If further information is needed before sending your form to the IRS, we will contact you via email. Once all information is confirmed, your application (signed IRS form 4506-T) will be submitted on your behalf to the IRS. In response, the IRS will determine your eligibility to receive income-based support. In 7-10 days, you will receive an email notification with your eligibility status. At any time, you may also log into your account to check the status of an application.