Income Verification Process
If you have already started the income verification process on this site, you can log-in and either complete your income verification or view the status of your already submitted request. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
1. Create an Account at www.massceciverify.com: For Clean Heating and Cooling Programs, create an account by clicking the “Apply Now” button in the top right corner of the Mass CEC iVerify website. If you are applying for a Mass Solar Loan, create an account using the email link from Solar Loan.
2. Confirm Your Account: After you complete a user registration, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
3. Log In and Create an Application: You can log in by clicking the “Log In” button on the Mass CEC iVerify website. Once you’ve logged in, click on “New Application.” The system will lead you through a brief series of steps, collecting all necessary information for your application.
4. Submit Your 4506-T Form: Based on the information provided in Steps 1-3, a 4506-T form is automatically generated.
eSignature: If you do not have any additional adults listed on your application, you have the option of selecting eSign. This will send an email from Veri-Tax requesting you electronically sign your 4506-T form.
Print and Sign: If you have any additional adults on your application or would like to opt out of the eSignature, you will be provided a with a pre-filled 4506-T form to download. Once all forms are printed and signed, you can submit your 4506-T form one of the following three ways: online, mail, or fax.
- Online: Scan and upload on Step 5
- Mail: InClime Inc., 326 First Street, Suite 27, Annapolis MD 21403
- Fax: (443) 906-1180.
What happens next: Once you’ve submitted your signed 4506-T form(s), your application is complete. You should receive an eligibility letter via email within 7-10 business days.