With your Installer’s help, you must complete a Mass Solar Loan technical application at the Mass Solar Loan portal, indicating your intent to apply for Income Based Loan Support, before you can apply for income verification. If you have already completed an application on the Mass Solar Loan portal, please use the link provided in the email sent from the portal to begin your income verification process.
If you have already completed an application under the Clean Heating and Cooling Program in the past year, and now would like to apply under Solar Loan, you do not need to complete another application. Please contact us at customerservice@massceciverify or call us at 877-523-5023 and we will ensure your previous income verification information is applied to the Solar Loan program
Feel free to call us at 877-523-5023 if you have any questions.
If you have already started the income verification process on this site, you can log-in and either complete your income verification or view the status of your already submitted request. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
1. Create an Account at www.massceciverify.com:For Clean Heating and Cooling Programs, create an account by clicking the “Apply Now” button in the top right corner of the Mass CEC iVerify website. If you are applying for a Mass Solar Loan, create an account using the email link from Solar Loan.
2. Confirm Your Account:After you complete a user registration, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
3. Log In and Create an Application:You can log in by clicking the “Log In” button on the Mass CEC iVerify website. Once you’ve logged in, click on “New Application.” The system will lead you through a brief series of steps, collecting all necessary information for your application.
4. Submit Your 4506-T Form:Based on the information provided in Steps 1-3, a 4506-T form is automatically generated.
eSignature: If you do not have any additional adults listed on your application, you have the option of selecting eSign. This will send an email from Veri-Tax requesting you electronically sign your 4506-T form.
Print and Sign: If you have any additional adults on your application or would like to opt out of the eSignature, you will be provided a with a pre-filled 4506-T form to download. Once all forms are printed and signed, you can submit your 4506-T form one of the following three ways: online, mail, or fax.
- Online submission: Scan and upload on Step 5.
- US Mail: InClime Inc., 326 First Street, Suite 27, Annapolis MD 21403
- Fax: (443) 906-1180
Your Application is Complete: Once you’ve submitted your signed 4506-T form(s), your application is complete. You should receive an eligibility letter via email within 5-7 business days.