INCOME VERIFICATION PROCESS
The income verification process consists of three steps
1. Create an account at MassCECiVerify.com. This can be accomplished by clicking the “Sign-up” button in the top right corner of the MassCECiVerify website. Once you’ve signed up for an account, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. You’ll need to click the link on this confirmation email before you can log in.
2. Log in. Once you’ve created an account and confirmed your email address, you can log in using the “log in” button on the top right of the MassCECiVerify website. Once you’ve logged in, click the “New Application” button in the middle of your screen. The system will then walk you through your application, collecting all necessary information.
3. Create an application. Once you’ve logged in, click the “New Application” button in the middle of your screen. The system will then walk you through your application, collecting all necessary information.You will then be led through a brief series of steps to provide information for your application.
4. Print and sign your completed application. Using the information you provide in the previous steps, the website will automatically generate a 4506-T. Once you’ve completed all the application steps, you’ll be provided with a link to download your completed IRS form 4506-T and provide you with a link to download it to your computer.
5. Submit your application. Three options are provided for submitting your completed application.
a. Online submission: Scan and upload your completed application (signed IRS form 4506-T).
b. US Mail: Send your completed application (signed IRS form 4506-T) to:
326 First Street, Suite 26
Annapolis, MD 21403
c. Fax: Fax your completed application (signed IRS form 4506-T) to 443-906-1180
Please note: Completed applications (signed IRS form 4506-T’s) submitted directly to the IRS by the applicant will be deemed invalid for the purpose of determining eligibility for income-based support through the Mass Solar Loan, and Clean Heating and Cooling programs.
What happens next: If further information is needed before sending your form to the IRS, we will contact you via email. Once all information is confirmed, your application (signed IRS form 4506-T) will be submitted on your behalf to the IRS. In response, the IRS will determine your eligibility to receive income-based support. In 7-10 days, you will receive an email notification with your eligibility status. At any time, you may also log into your account to check the status of an application.